Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Body Shop Vitamin E mist review

Setting spray

Body Shop Vitamin E mist


I usually don't do makeup during weekdays but on weekends I love to go all out. I have used Mac Fix+ spray for many years to set my makeup but I wanted to try other setting sprays. Awhile ago I came across Vitamin E face mist from Body Shop. This product is described as a "A quick skin pick-me up and excellent for setting make-up. Spritz it on for instant refreshment, moisture, and protection. With a delicate rosewater scent."  At 16 dollars it is cheaper than Mac Fix+ Which is around 21 dollars. 

I've been using this spray for about 2 months and so far I love it!  It smells very refreshing because of the rose water. Rose water is great because of it's astringent properties so it can help with redness and blotches. It sets my makeup quiet well, however, after 5-6 hours I notice that it starts to wear off. This spray is also good for making your eye shadows pop ! Just spray your brush with it and dip into your favourite shadow :)


( I used the spray on the right side: Notice how the gold shadow stands out)


( I used the spray on the bottom swatch. It makes eye shadows glide on so smooth !)

This does not mean I'll stop using the Mac Fix+ but this is another alternative for regular use. 



No comments:

Post a Comment