Sunday, January 4, 2015

Flat bread pizza recipe !

Happy 2015 everyone ! I kicked off the new year with this super easy to assemble whole wheat flatbread pizza. It was so delicious and filling. I love this recipe because it can be customized to any taste palette. Hope you enjoy this recipe :)

You will need:
1 cup of chicken ( I used chicken tenders cut into small pieces seasoned with paprika, salt, and pepper )
1 cup of green/yellow/red bell peppers
1 cup of roughly chopped onions
1 cup of black kalamata olives
1 cup of arugula leaves


I bought ready made whole wheat flat bread for the base.


Spread a layer of pizza sauce on the bread. I usually use the brand Prego. 


Next put cheese, I like using colby/monterey jack cheese. 


Add the rest of the ingredients on top of the cheese.


Pop in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for about 20-25 minutes.


I like my pizza a bit crispy so I tend to brown the crust a little.


I added black kalamata olives and arugula leaves at the end.  

Bon Appetit !




No comments:

Post a Comment