Saturday, April 25, 2015

DIY hair treatment !

Ever since coming back from Pakistan my hair has been super dry and brittle. With all the styling and heat  my hair was in serious need of some TLC. I have been using DIY coconut treatment for a while now and my hair is so shiny and feels a lot less dry. For this treatment you will need 3 ingredients: coconut oil, rose water, and castor oil. The benefits of coconut oil are abundant ! Coconut oil can help reduce protein loss in hair which happens with damaged hair or even undamaged hair. The oil also prevents breakage since it retains moisture very well. These are just few examples of how amazing coconut oil is for your hair. Rose water is a great moisturizer, conditioner for the hair and also promotes blood circulation. Castor oil is amazing for promoting hair growth since it has rejuvenating  properties and also acts as a protective coat on your hair resulting in smoother and shinier hair.

I used a quarter cup of coconut oil, 5 tablespoon of castor oil and 3 tablespoon of rose water. You can add as much or as little as you want. I used what I thought works for my hair. Put everything together in a mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer till you get a lotion like consistency. Massage into hair and leave for a few hours or over night. You must use this for a few months to see results.






I 've been using the Ogx coconut shampoo, conditioner and serum. After a few months of use I would definitely recommend this to anyone. I am especially in love with the serum. You just need a little bit and it goes a long way. 




1 comment:

  1. Only aspire to mention ones content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb and that i may think you’re a guru for this issue. High-quality along with your concur permit me to to seize your current give to keep modified by using approaching blog post. Thanks a lot hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done. laser hair removal

    ReplyDelete