Friday, June 6, 2014

Night time routine !

My night time routine is very simple. I don't like to use too many products as I have oily-acne prone skin. Here are some of my favorite products that are not too harsh! This routine takes me about 10-15 minutes each night and I've noticed a big difference in my skin in terms of break outs and oiliness. 


Step 1.

I used to use Neutrogena makeup wipes to remove my makeup but lately I've been using coconut oil to remove my makeup. It does not tingle my skin and it feels more gentle than a makeup wipe. I also use coconut oil for my feet and then put on fuzzy socks that you can buy at the dollar store. Trust me your feet will feel baby soft in the morning! I actually do this almost every night and I have really soft heels that are not cracked. I also use coconut oil for my elbows, knees,etc.


Step 2

After removing my makeup I wash my face with Cetaphil  for about a minute with gentle circular motions. I've used SO many types of face washes but I find Cetaphil to be the best. It's very soothing and gentle on the skin. I swear by Cetaphil. It also removes any makeup that you didn't get to the first time around. I think this product made the biggest difference on my skin.


Step 3

After washing my face with water and patting it dry I use The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner . I don't like to use the  salicyclic acid even though I have acne prone skin because I feel it actually irritates my skin more. This Vitamin E toner is gentle and non-abrasive. 



Step 4

I got this Pond's Deep Action Night Cream in Dubai.  It makes my skin feel supple and firm however after this cream is done I will be on the market for another night cream just to check out other brands.



On days where my skin needs some extra TLC I use Freeman Anti Stress mask . It makes your pores tight and feels so soothing on the skin. It's a really good drugstore mask that does what it's supposed to without breaking your bank.






No comments:

Post a Comment