Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Fall faves !

Hello everyone :) Here are a few of my fall essentials !



My first fall essential is Body Shop's Shea Body Butter. This smells so good I just want to eat it ! The consistency of this butter is super thick and perfect for moisturizing dry skin during fall and winter season. The body butter contains community fair trade shea butter. Apparently shea butter was used in ancient Egyptian times to protect the skin and hair against the desert sun !


I love these "Yes to Coconut" face wipes. They smell delicious and are 96 % natural. They are also cruelty and paraben free. These are perfect for fall/winter season because they provide moisture to skin while removing makeup. For those who like composting these wipes are also compostable ! Shop "Yes to" brand here 



My lip fave for fall is this plum NYX matte lip cream in "Prague" . I love this collection from NYX.  This lip cream has a matte finish and is surprisingly moisturizing unlike some other matte lippies. Buy NYX lip cream here


This is my fave palette for fall ! It has so many great neutral colors and can be used to create day time and night time looks. The palette is worth the splurge and will last you a long time. The packaging is a huge upgrade from their previous Naked 1 and 2 palettes.

This HD blush from ELF is no JOKE. It is super pigmented so a tiny bit will go a long way. I am still trying to figure out the proper amount for my cheeks since its so pigmented but I am happy so far with the quality. The color is perfect for fall .I got this blush for around 3 dollars !


What would I do without these two eye products? Perfect for creating cat eye look, this Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen is amazing for first time users who want to learn how to use liquid eye liner. I have been using this liquid pen for a few years and I can't imagine using anything else ! Another favorite eye product is Rani Kajal. It's perfect for lining the water line.  There has been some conflicting reports on whether kajal ( or kohl ) is good for the eyes. It depends on the brand you are buying. This brand I got from Saudi Arabia and is a popular brand that adheres to health standards. Many other brands such as Maybeline also sell kajal now. Buy kajal here


Last but not least are these adorable magnets I got for my fridge. I am a sucker for cute stuff and I love collecting magnets so I was happy to get my hands on these ! Buy similar here


Hope you enjoyed reading. Please leave a comment below and add me to your google page so I can follow your blog !



No comments:

Post a Comment