Friday, November 28, 2014

Mini Black Friday Haul !

Hello everyone !

I went to Ulta yesterday for Black Friday and was able to get some awesome deals! I don't usually go out for Black Fridays because I can't be bothered with the rush and the hassle ! This year, however, I just went for fun and wanted to try some brands I've never tried.
 Here is what I got :

I got this Benefit Bella Bamba blush box and lip gloss for $ 18. Both are full sized ! The actual value of this kit is $ 44 !


I have never tried anything from Laura Geller so this was a perfect kit to pick up ! I got this kit for $ 19 and the actual value is $ 90 ! The collection has primer, blush, lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara so I was quiet pleased to try out so many products at an amazing price :)


This was probably my favorite purchase and also the priciest ! Lorac is another brand that I've heard so many great things about but never got a chance to try their products. This box contains 4 palettes from the The Royal Eye Shadow collection. At $38 dollars it was my priciest purchase but the actual value of this box is around $300 so it's still a steal ! The packaging and quality is decadent and truly worth the purchase !





The last purchase is Bare Minerals blush/brush kit.  I got this for $10 and the actual value is up to $45.



No comments:

Post a Comment