Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Mini makeup haul !

Hello everyone ! I have been shopping for makeup like crazy for the past week as I am going to Pakistan soon for my bro's wedding ! I am beyond excited and happy to go to Pakistan for all the festivities. Ofcourse this trip called for makeup shopping so I picked up some new and some tried and tested products from various places.

I am totally in love with this spacious Victoria Secret makeup bag. I picked up two since I am taking way too much makeup.  Click here to purchase ! 

I was browsing Dollar Tree and picked up these Sally Hansen nail polish strips for a dollar ! I cant wait to test these out ! I was surprised that Dollar Tree even carried these.


I got these products from Ulta and Sephora. I swear by the Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner pen. It's perfect for doing a cat eye. I put the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer underneath and I am good to go !  I got Mac mineralize concealer ( the lady recommended the mineralize concealer as I tend to get dry under my eyes ). I was in the market for a high coverage foundation and the lady at Sephora recommended this Becca foundation. It has a matte finish and is super high coverage so a little goes a long way ! I usually use Mac fix plus spray for setting makeup but this time decided to try the Urban Decay make up setting spray. I got the oil control one so hopefully it will help in the humid weather ! I love the Benefit Porefessional primer. I usually put this around my t-zone area.


I don't usually wear red lipstick but I found this Rimmel matte red lipstick from the Kate Moss line. I have worn it once and love it.


I got the beauty blender since everyone raves about it and I can see why. I love using it my Becca foundation. A definite staple for everyone's beauty kit.


Last but not least I love this blingy necklace from Forever 21.  I am hoping to wear this for parties and other events in Pakistan. 

Hope you enjoyed my mini haul. 

:)






No comments:

Post a Comment